Sunday, January 13, 2019

Sixth Post

August 25th, 2018

First day of school

For my first day of school we woke up at 6:30am and got into our school uniforms, ate breakfast and headed out the door. We took the train to school. When we got there (host sister and I) we went to separate places and I went to the teachers office to do an introduction into a mic. After there was a big ceremony and I said the same speech (in Japanese) and then in English! Then we went to classrooms and talked a bit- I made a lot of new friends! A lot of students would stare at me and then as soon as I turned my head they would scream ‘Kawaii! Kawaii!’ Which means ‘cute’ in Japanese..πŸ˜‚πŸ’“ After school I went shopping in Kyoto and to a chocolate shop with three friends and we all had a great time:) 

Unfortunately I couldn’t meet my friend, Rion, who goes to KGN (my school in Japan, and also went to Belmont Secondary school (my high school in Canada-how we met) because of the recent typhoon stopping trains from going on their usual routes. I will see her next week though and am excited 😊 

3 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful Anna! I love how descriotive your adventures are. You really take a person there with you. What fun!! πŸ˜„πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and the pictures of Japan are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please say HELLO to Rion for me!! : )

    ReplyDelete

First Post

August 17, 2018 Today is my last full day in Canada. This is my first post, so I hope it works out and everyone can see my cool adventures i...