Monday, January 14, 2019

Fifth Post

August 25, 2018








Today I went to Katsuo-ji-temple! It was an amazing experience. The temple is on top of a mountain, where the forest is thick and a vibrant green. I went with my host mom and sister. We loved finding all the hidden Daruma scattered around the temple and feeding the koi. We easily spent a few hours exploring, and taking pictures! Afterwards we got some ice cream, and relaxed while enjoying the incense.

I think it can go to my profile and see photos there. 


1 comment:

  1. These stories and the blogs are so incredible. I am so excited for you. For some reason I can not see the pictures that you are posting : (

    ReplyDelete

First Post

August 17, 2018 Today is my last full day in Canada. This is my first post, so I hope it works out and everyone can see my cool adventures i...