Saturday, January 19, 2019

Second Post, Travelling on the way to Japan

August 19, 2018





A very tiring, but exciting experience. I went on a very short flight to Vancouver, and got some food. The longest wait was 7 hours in the Vancouver airport. It was getting close to boarding time and no one was there! Apparently I was at the complete opposite end of the airport 😟I made it onto the flight on time and it was a 12 hour ride to Taipei in Taiwan. When I first got on the plane I mixed up my boarding ticket with my pass to get to Osaka, and I was sent to the business seating area (which was very nice) but someone was sitting in my spot! After he got up and searched for his ticket I found out I mixed mine up and had to wait for them to find my seat while other flight attendants offered me drinks πŸ˜… After that I was in the right spot and got to sleep a little/eat a good meal of shrimp rice, fruit, bread, and juice. I’m in Taipei now and waiting for my next and last flight to Osaka, Japan! It’s only about a 5 hour flight, and I’ll get to meet some people there :)) (I will add photos in a bit when I figure it out on my device) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Post

August 17, 2018 Today is my last full day in Canada. This is my first post, so I hope it works out and everyone can see my cool adventures i...